Sporran. The wallet for your KILTs and credentials.
The Sporran wallet is a browser extension to read and display KILT Coin balances from the KILT blockchain identity protocol or from third-party applications. Sporran also allows users to sign and send transactions on the KILT blockchain.
Users can also create digital identities using KILT blockchain mechanisms. Sporran acts like a physical wallet that stores personal digital credentials, providing users with anonymity and control over their data when they present their information to online services. In particular, Sporran stores Verifiable Credentials and allows the user to sign them digitally and manage these credentials in their wallet.
- Create a digital identity using the KILT blockchain
- Display KILT Coin balances
- Sign and send transactions
- Sign KILT transactions created by the Polkadot Apps
- Receive, store, manage and present your personal digital credentials
Contact & Imprint
B.T.E. BOTLabs Trusted Entity GmbH
10787 Berlin, Germany
Managing Director: Ingo Rübe
Requirements according to § 5 TMG (Germany)
Or go to KILT Tech Support and click on "Contact Us"