Sporran. The wallet for your KILTs and credentials.
The Sporran wallet is a browser extension to read and display KILT Coin balances from the KILT blockchain identity protocol or from third-party applications. Sporran also allows users to sign and send transactions on the KILT blockchain.
In December, new Sporran functionality will enable users to create a digital identity using KILT blockchain mechanisms. Sporran will act like a physical wallet that stores personal digital credentials, providing users with anonymity and control over their data when they present their information to online services. In particular, Sporran will store Verifiable Credentials and allow the user to sign them digitally.
- Create a digital identity using the KILT blockchain
- Display KILT Coin balances
- Sign and send transactions (once this feature is activated on the blockchain)
- Sign KILT transactions created by the Polkadot Apps
- Receive, store, manage and present your personal digital credentials
Contact & Imprint
B.T.E. BOTLabs Trusted Entity GmbH
10787 Berlin, Germany
Managing Director: Ingo Rübe
Requirements according to § 5 TMG (Germany)