Sporran. The wallet for your KILTs and credentials.
The Sporran wallet is a free desktop browser extension that is the gateway to KILT and Web3 services.
Like a typical crypto wallet, Sporran displays KILT Coin balances and enables signing and sending transactions on the KILT blockchain.
Sporran is also the starting point for building your digital identity, under your control.
Using Sporran you can get your “digital fingerprint” – a decentralized identifier (DID) – and represent it with a unique web3name. There’s no need to buy or own crypto – you can use the Checkout Service and pay via PayPal.
Identity is built by linking credentials with your DID. These credentials can be obtained from SocialKYC or other compatible services and stored in Sporran on your device. You have full control over how much of the information you share, and with whom.
Using Sporran, you can also make any of your credentials public, and link your DID to any of your addresses in the Polkadot and Ethereum ecosystems.
Additionally, Sporran enables you to sign any kind of digital file in a private, decentralized way using DIDsign.
- Display KILT Coin balances and sign & send transactions on the KILT blockchain
- Generate a decentralized identifier (DID) – a unique string of letters and numbers that forms the core of your digital identity
- Represent this DID with a unique, easily-readable web3name of your choice
- Store personal credentials issued by SocialKYC (or other compatible services) that you control and share
- Sign digital documents in a private, decentralized way using DIDsign
- Link your web3name and account addresses (KILT, Polkadot, Ethereum)
- Share any credentials you wish to make public